Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Dividing Again…What a nasty speech

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Orange_and_Bluke, Nov 3, 2022.

1. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    If calling out antidemocratic election deniers is divisive then I want him to be divisive. If you're not an extreme MAGA election denier, he wasn't talking about you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  2. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    You're wrong. He did mention it.

3. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    So you and Biden and your party are divisive and not interested in unifying our country.
    How am I trolling anyone? You don’t like being called out apparently.

4. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    Like one line? Check the poll, his speech was seen as divisive by 60% polled.
    That’s the point of the OP. You know better.

5. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Full-on derangement ...

Wednesday, “presidential historian” Michael Beschloss was on Chris Hayes’ bizarre and little-watched MSNBC show to proclaim that we “could be six days away from losing our rule of law” and that we “are on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system” where children will be “arrested and conceivably killed.”

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. dangolegators

Apr 26, 2007
    When it comes to extreme MAGA election deniers, guilty as charged. If they want to become less extreme and stop denying that Biden won the 2020 election fair and square, we can 'unify'. But I have no interest in unity with the likes of Trump, Marjorie Taylor Green, Boebert, Gaetz and the people who rabidly support them. I have no interest in unity with white supremacists and Christian nationalists either. So yeah, you got me. I'm divisive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I'm letting the propaganda control me? Bull. I'm just pointing it out that all the R propaganda revolves around the "stolen" 2020 election and brown people are bad. You keep denying these facts. A little self reflection on your part would be beneficial. Stop denying the obvious. The propaganda exists because it's working. Election denial and brown people bad are central themes for Republicans in Arizona. You don't like this fact, and like to believe people are voting over the results of the last 2 years. But when all the propaganda being put out by the Rs is election denial or brown people bad, ask yourself, why is that?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    You're upset that the speech he gave two days ago didn't focus on the bill he signed months ago?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  9. tarponbro

tarponbro All American

Feb 10, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Biden is actually uniting people. He's uniting people against Trump, racism, fascism and the extremists who are MAGA supporters.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    I am not denying anything. It is beyond obvious people are going to be voting on inflation/the economy. Covid policies. The border. Education.

The fact you keep trying and wanting to think 2020 is a major issue is comical. That said. The funny thing is Election integrity…the smaller issue it is. Is a winning issue for the pubs and not the dems. Which is why the propaganda focuses on 2020 and has you whining about Trump and not the actual issue of election integrity.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    If you liked the speech, that’s on you.
    I am thinking as a leader he didn’t attempt any unity. He is basically arguing with a lot of pubs. Not a good look as a leader and uniter. It’s really not debatable.

12. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    You are arguing with the wall, or the clouds.
    No one is denying that Biden is our president. Yes, you’re divisive and easily persuaded.
    Biden is the president and he is another divisive one. He isn’t capable of leading any better than trump.

13. dangolegators

Apr 26, 2007
    There are a whole lot of people on your side who are denying that he was legitimately elected. They are still making a huge deal about it and running their campaigns on itl. Why don't you talk to them about being divisive?

14. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    Do these people have access to the loudest microphone on the planet? Nope.
    The presidents job is to help all Americans. Our leader is basically Trump without Twitter.

15. fda92045

fda92045 GC Legend

Feb 19, 2012
    He is trying to help. By getting people like you to get with reality.

16. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    What? I am not an election denier. And I’m not a trump fan at all.

17. fda92045

fda92045 GC Legend

Feb 19, 2012
    You're being an apologist. That is just as bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. dangolegators

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh right, because it only counts if it's the president. Is it the governors job to help all Floridians? Because DeSantis is the most divisive governor Florida has ever had and you love the guy.

19. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    How so?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    This thread is focused on Biden’s inability to lead. And the side dish was watching the libbie sheep argue about trump. Strange but it’s true.