Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Administration to Accuse Russia of Election Interference

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mikemcd810, Sep 4, 2024.

1. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You would think they would choose a different country to not seem so ridiculous. Hi Jo.

2. gator_jo

gator_jo All American

Aug 9, 2024
    Hihi, friendo!

Are you still comfortable voting for a candidate who knowingly accepted election help in 2016 from Russia? (and apparently is receiving the same in 2024)

Certainly you don't expect me to AGAIN post for you the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee findings that determined such? I'm sure you now accept that as truth, because you would hate to be uninformed on such an important issue. Right?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    If Trump were elected in 2020 Putin still would have invaded Ukraine. The difference is that a puppet of Vladimir Putin would most likely be residing in the presidential palace in Kyiv and Volodymyr Zelenskyy would either be dead, in exile or in a Russian penal colony.

4. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    You ve currenc i
    According to a couple of sources I looked at, the Russian cost of living is 27-28% of the US cost of living.
    The great geopolitical thinkers i reference agree with everything I've posted on this thread. Greg Copley, Jacques Baud, Andrei Martyanov, Glenn Diesen, Alex Mercouris from The Duran (#1 geopolitical podcast), John Mearsheimer (Univ of Chicago) and the late, great Stephen F. Cohen, RIP (NYU, Princeton). Also, Robert Barnes and Rand Paul. The fact that you think the truth is really Russian talking points tells me you have a lot to learn. You're the victim of psyops, information warfare, Deep State lies and AI algorithms that Muke Benz has talked about

5. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Yes, poor people don't spend as much money. That's kind of the point. Russia is filled with poor people. So you need to charge much less for things, generally by making things worse.

6. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    So if I want to be an independent thinker like you I should just come here and regurgitate every single thing Robert Barnes says? Then when I get challenged I should just muster up a weak "but Robert Barnes said it" right?

Like I said - leave this one to the people who are actually entitled to vote in this country. And just for clarity, when I say "this country" I mean the United States.

7. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Maybe the quickest 180 in modern times - the Russian mouthpiece who once said Ukraine is an enemy of the US now says whoops, i got exposed and now i think Ukraine is A-OK and Russia is fascist

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    No clue who that clown is (I guess an “influencer”) but his post seems more like heavy sarcasm than a change of heart. That last sentence especially is a dead giveaway imo.

9. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Yeah, maybe. But it comes out on the very day he was exposed as receiving $100K/week for promoting Russian propaganda and claiming that he is really a victim. If sarcasm then the stupid timing.

10. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    So many close ties to Russia. One day i hope we all learn what trump and putin had planned for the world.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has charged a Russian-born U.S. citizen and former adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign with working for a sanctioned Russian state television network and laundering the proceeds.

Indictments announced Thursday allege that Dimitri Simes and his wife received over $1 million dollars and a personal car and driver in exchange for work they did for Russia’s Channel One since June 2022. The network was sanctioned by the U.S. in 2022 over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Simes, 76, and his wife, Anastasia Simes, have a home in Virginia and are believed to be in Russia.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    I mentioned 10 names in my post, including some who are considered to be the very best analyst's in the West. You.pretend that all my info came from Robert Barnes. None of it did, he just agrees with it. One name I didn't mention was Scott Ritter. Another would be the great Eurasian reporter Pepe Escobar. Another would be Sharmine Narwani. There is also Daniel.Pipes who.I.have corresponded with. There is also the blog Moon of Alabama, a blog that meticulously debunks US Deep State lies, such as the contention that Assad used chemical weapons on 3 occasions in Syria. Other influences on my thinking were S. Possony and J. Burnham, who have both been called the greatest geopolitical thinkers of their times. Some.of these people I actually have called and talked to. I watch The Duran, a foreign.policy podcast ranked #1 on the world that utilizes hundreds (probably thousands) of sources including lots of Telegram channels. Andrei Martyanov is thought by many to be one of the greatest Russian military experts in America (many would say he is #1There hasn't been 1 foreign.policy fact I've posted that I got from Barnes. When it comes to politics and betting, Barnes is a phenomenal source and I can ask him.questions weekly if I want and he will answer them live on one of his podcasts.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    How to handle the DOJ

13. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    Hey everybody - new Russian talking points just dropped!

Scurried right over to post Robert Barnes, didn't ya?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    So far no one on the board can explain why Russia and the US should not have been friends after they defeated communism. Why do you think it was necessary to make Russia our enemy?

You want to hate Putin and Russia but you can't explain why.

Do you realize how unintentially entertaing you are?

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  15. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    I can give you a reason:

Biden Administration to Accuse Russia of Election Interference

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. SotaGator

SotaGator Junior

Apr 4, 2014
    They murder citizens opposed to Putin's government. That's a reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. OklahomaGator

OklahomaGator Jedi Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Putin Quips He Prefers Harris to Trump Now That Joe Biden Is Out

MSN

I thought everyone said he wanted Trump?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. WESGATORS

WESGATORS Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    After the 1972 gold medal game in men's basketball, there was never hope of repair.

Go GATORS!
    ,WESGATORS

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Thank you for noticing.
    LOL @ Donbas in 2014, my faux pas. I’ll start there in lieu of Crimea next time. Thanks for the tip!

20. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    How gullible are you? Serious question.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1