Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Baseball at FSU, Tue 4/9, 7:00 pm

Discussion in 'GatorGrowl's Diamond Gators' started by Gatorgal04, Apr 9, 2024.

1. JG8tor

JG8tor Senior

Apr 9, 2007
    Let's pump the breaks, a little! Pitching's not as deep and there are some holes in the lineup, but they've taken 2 out of 3 from Miami, TxA&M, Miss St, and LSU at LSU. FSU being mid-week exposed the pitching depth and maybe the wheels came off at Mizzou a little, but it was at Mizzou. They were playing like it was their CWS plus they had lost 20 of the last 21 against the Gators so they were really chomping at the bit - they swept but all were just 1 run games.

The Gators may not get to the finals again this year, but I'm sure they can find their rhythm again and maybe one or two of the young arms will catch fire for a strong finish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. uf1998

uf1998 Senior

Aug 19, 2023
    I like your optimism. I do think we can find our rhythm again, but it has to start now. Our record is 17-15, and we absolutely have to make that the low point of the season record-wise. Boy would a sweep over South Carolina be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WESGATORS

WESGATORS Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Alright, now that we got that stinker out of our system; everybody calmly pick up your towel...it's time to go on a run.

Go GATORS!
    ,WESGATORS

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    Yup. so many say they chose to leave but often times it’s called “getting recruited over “. Can’t replace experience