Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Auburn

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GoCocks3877, Sep 22, 2024.

1. 2oldgator

2oldgator GC Legend

Jul 14, 2021
    Dunnellon fl
    Didn’t he get into some trouble at liberty for having contact with a woman who was suing the university for sexual harassment? Not sure how his involvement was resolved but, I do know that red flags fly all around him. Doesn’t seem to bother Auburn. Nor did hiring Bruce Pearl who was charged by NCAA with “unethical conduct” and then fired at Tennessee. And he was very successful at UT on the court if memory serves me correctly.

2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Well, God can't know everything. And it's hard for even God to keep up with Freeze. One thing God can do, though, is send him to a place where it sure isn't freezing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 2oldgator

2oldgator GC Legend

Jul 14, 2021
    Dunnellon fl
    Now THATS funny!

4. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Pat Dye approves this message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Second year, they are 2-2. Not terrible, not great. Their recruiting was solid last cycle and currently top 5 On3 for 2025. Not sure he's on the hot seat. He also let go Roberts last season which may mean he's willing to change assistants if needed.

6. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy GC Hall of Fame

Apr 7, 2010
    Doesn’t know when to shut up….
    "I mean no offense whatsoever to Arkansas ... I love [coach] Sam Pittman, I hope he wins the rest of his games, but I'm telling you, the hard truth is if we play them nine more times, we beat them nine times," Freeze said Monday. "That's what's hard to take, and it's hard for our fans, I'm sure, and it's certainly hard for us."

7. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Tampa, FL
    Speaking of Auburn. Cam being typical Cam. smh

8. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    [​IMG]