Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Attack on North Carolina Power Substation

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ncargat1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Let's see, either it could be right-wing nuts who are terrified of drag queens or it could be left-wing nuts who are pretending to be right-wing nuts who are terrified of drag queens. One of those things seems a whole lot more likely than the other.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Or it could be vandalism that opportunists see as a chance to use.Im sure we will know soon enough.

Just saying the lib governor of this state has been known to jump to conclusions.

He had to settle a 14 year libel case and publicly apologize when he lied and made up stuff about an opponent.

Politifact has him at over 50% on the half truth/untrue scale .

It very well may be what people think, bit Cooper isnt really an unbiased spokesperson here.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    ..... and the false flag comes out. Thanks Tucker.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I like him.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Yeah, maybe I just don’t keep up but he doesn’t seem to chase the spotlight much ( DeSantis, Abbott etc) and not sure how liberal he is. Don’t have any issues with him.

6. tilly

Im sure. ;)

7. tilly

My biggest issue is he seems like a jello governor. He conforms to whatever. He doesnt lead. Even during Covid, you sorta knew what he was gonna do once several other liberal governors did it first. (And I am on record that he did ok early on with it.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Speaking of Drag Queens, why so they crave an audience of children ?

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  9. Sohogator

Sohogator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 22, 2012
    I’m pretty sure your biggest issue with the gov is that he’s an evil liberal.

Fortunately the state disagrees with you. He has a net favorable rating of 16 points. Seems like a solid guy to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sohogator

Aug 22, 2012
    Sounds to me the children and their parents like gay people and drag shows. I know given the choice of attending a Trump rally or a drag show I’d take the drag show. Kind of like the hero in Colorado Springs.

But I’m a DemoncRAT

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tilly

Pretty sure you are just mad because you keep being wrong about me.

I'll make you wrong again.

@citygator is a democrat sharing this state with me. He likely recalls me saying I think Cooper handled things pretty good at the start of Covid. (Many on the right consider me a RINO or a lib because I was pro vax and pro masks. I even supported the temporary shutdowns.

My issue with Cooper started once he kept schools closed for too long and kept mask mandates well beyond most other states.

Again. Your ignorance is showing. I voted for (D) Mike McIntyre for years here in NC.

I proved you wrong in front of everyone so now its pot shot time from you. I get it.

As for "evil" liberals. Do you mean the ones I support on healthcare, guns, gay rights... or do you mean some other sorta liberals?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Sohogator

Aug 22, 2012
    Did you vote for him? If course not. You couldn’t criticize him (for what I don’t know) with out bringing up that he’s a liberal.
    LOL

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Actually most of them probably perform in clubs that prohibit minors. In response to your question probably for the same reason that clowns like to perform before an audience of children. They're entertainers they're not part of a nefarious plot to convince young children to question their gender.

14. tilly

Wow. You're a bad loser dude. Just own that you've had me all wrong. Most of the posters here know you are wrong. Lefties included.

i should drop it, but your blatant misrepresentations need to be countered.

15. tilly

And when have I ever called anyone that. My two daughters (18 and 16) are quite liberal and if anyone ever called them that I'd throw hands.

Truth is I run in a fairly liberal circle of people I love and care about.

16. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The evidence is pretty compelling without referring to anything stated by the governor. Obviously not confirmed as of yet, other local law enforcement does not exactly appear to be zealous and trying to determine what occurred. But one can determine what is likely based upon the available evidence

17. ATLGATORFAN

ATLGATORFAN Premium Member

Aug 10, 2015
    sorry to ask for cliff note but what evidence is tying this to anyone specific? I would think unless someone left their business card at their hide or confessed, this would be almost impossible to solve

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ShaneCody

ShaneCody Gus Malzahn

Apr 3, 2007
    Please stop. Just stop. Your irresponsibility helps no one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. ShaneCody

ShaneCody Gus Malzahn

Apr 3, 2007
    No he compared the burning of buildings including private business and government buildings to destroying infrastructure. Both are domestic terrorism.

20. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    That sounds right to me.