Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

All things Fishing...edit, now fish thread,

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by bobbybaker86, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Oh no! We’ve been hijacked by Yellowstone!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  2. lizardbreath

lizardbreath GC Hall of Fame

Aug 30, 2017
    Pace, FL
    Beth was doin' Gene Autry?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    I’m glad your looking at the big picture

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. username

username GC Hall of Fame

Aug 17, 2017
    But then they basically had a complete staff change AND we now have Raymond

5. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I don’t need therapy simply because you and I disagree on the topic. Get over yourself. You are obviously ignoring the point of my dislike for this guy. Everybody is getting lured with money - that’s not it. It’s the game he played to insult us, right on up to the smirk and photo op with the Gator Hater tshirt, all while wearing the Miami hat.

This isn’t about me, it’s about UF. If that doesn’t turn you off to the guy that’s fine, and I won’t be telling you to seek therapy. But it causes me to not like him. Period.

Look at it this way. This kid now wants out of Miami. It’s not because he loves UF or he’d never have pulled that shit on us in the first place. All he wants is out of Miami. That’s not enough reason for me to embrace him. He had his chance to join our team as a guy who wants to be a Gator. Now all he wants is to not be a Hurricane, and he’s hoping that we’ll welcome him with open arms because he’s just such a great football player. Nothing I’ve seen to this point causes me to like him anymore.

Next…..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. username

username GC Hall of Fame

Aug 17, 2017
    If you need every player we get to bleed orange and blue….we wouldn’t have many players. Talent acquisition BUSINESS. Emphasis on business.

“You are obviously ignoring the point of my dislike for this guy.”
    I feel like I’m pretty clearly making fun of your hatred for this guy so not quite ignoring it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    But first you must repent.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    And if he becomes a gator we will probably both support him and let bygones be bygones. But as of now I don’t like him either and he will probably never been one of my favorite players.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Also emphasis on “team”.

Funny thing here — you can feel about it any way you want and I don’t care. I’m not trying to change your mind, simply explaining to you over and over again why I have my opinion. But you can’t let it rest and seem obsessed with changing my mind. So it would seem that your obsession with me is easier to make fun of than my opinion on McClain

carry on….

• Like Like x 3
  10. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Exactly

11. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Beth is as loyal as they come and that’s who you want in your fox hole right there.

12. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    A locker room full of team first guys is very important. A few attitudes can be rained in by strong leader ship but if you have too many controlled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Beth can join me in my foxhole any time she wants, as long as she brings “the girls” with her

14. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    That too “use me up.”

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Maybe Beth was a tramp but that little dip shit professor in the bar trying to pick her up didn’t work so well did it?

16. username

username GC Hall of Fame

Aug 17, 2017
    You seem to be conflating “changing your mind” with my just simply poking fun at you. My only obsession is with laughter and you are currently throwing tons of it my way. Watching people taking the actions of 18 year old kids personally and rant on the internet to justify their positions will always be funny.

Thank you for your service

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    issue is that Ricks is committing a day AFTER ESD starts (the 22nd) and I read that Cormani is going to sign on ESD (first day is the 21st) so it is basically Ricks who they’re hitching their wagon too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. fox

fox GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida Beachland
    Beth's tramp stamp is a fire-breathing demon that will make you very afraid.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Way too much effort trying to justify your obsession. Dude, you can feel one way and I can look at it another way. No need to justify yourself or keep trying to change me. It’s all good.

Come on Michael Pratt. Go Gators

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. florida72

florida72 Senior

Dec 31, 2019
    Remember the WR Erom Lane that was part of that package deal? He did squat at FSU. I really hope our staff sticks with our DB class now with the exception of Ricks if he chooses UF. McClain can stay away from UF as far as I'm concerned.