Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Alabama mayor/pastor kills himself after secret life as transgender curvy girl exposed

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Nov 6, 2023.

1. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    APA is garbage...bc rookie said so.

LOL!

2. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    I wasn’t aware of this and color me skeptical. Transgenders are disproportionately autistic and I have read/heard that some/many young people that are identifying as transgender used to come out as gay.

3. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Please edit that to four quoted paragraphs. Thanks

4. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Yeah, that is not a pathological diagnosis. Instead, it is a recognition that gender dysphoria can cause distress in patients and addressing how to treat that distress. You are choosing to utilize a non-pathological diagnosis to make a pathological claim. Because it fits your politics.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Who cares about treatments?

It’s in the book. The totally not mentally ill 92 got a +1 on those trannies.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    ^^^yall are funny as hell, I'll give you that.

...now back to the regularly scheduled piling on the formerly mentally ill dead guy for political points.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. WESGATORS

WESGATORS Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    That's certainly one way to look at it. But if we're not going to call this man's issue a mental issue, then that means this man willfully disrespected and mislead his family and his congregation. That, to me, is a significantly harsher view than suggesting the man was dealing with some sort of mental health issue. What you call people being judgmental, I would call people feeling hurt from being deceived.

This isn't about whether one can cross dress or call themselves a man or a woman; there's a significant level of deceit that took place here. That deceit causes pain, and it's very likely that the man who took his life recognized that too late and perhaps all at once.

Go GATORS!
    ,WESGATORS

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    We don’t in fact know that he betrayed his family. It’s certainly a stretch to say he betrayed the entire community. It’s obviously an unusual story. But we don’t know if he had a “gay affair” or diddled children anything of the sort. As of now seems limited to cross dressing. I’d say even if he decided he was gay and had some sort of affair, that’s still only a betrayal between him and his wife, not the community at large.

Did he “betray” his church. I guess according to their beliefs he did. But if their goal in “outing” him was ridicule or to drive the man to suicide, I think that’s why alot of people look at that ugly side of religion and say “count me out”.

• Winner Winner x 5
  9. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Aren’t people born with violent tendencies ?

10. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Yeah. No chance it was because he was also a pastor. The OP was just doing a good deed. :rolleyes:

11. tilly

Thread title doesnt check out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Thread news story content does

13. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Where would you people be without groups of other people to hate? Miserable. You should be out thanking gay people and transgenders for providing readily identifiable targets for your disdain of others. If they disappeared tomorrow, you'd be left with yelling at the moon.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. tilly

This story is heartbreaking.
    He had a family. They are likely devastated and never will be the same. The need for clicks and views by the media continues to repulse me. Some young reporter (likely) got their 5 minutes of "fame" at the expense of a mans life.

Sometimes I wonder which amendment kills more people. 1A or 2A. :(

As for the church pov.
    He is unfit to pastor a church biblically but that is it. He is 100% worthy of redemption and love and the epitome of the reason Christ sacrificed so much for humankind.

Anyone in his church that sought to out him this public way is very evil.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    I simply presented the story and the title the way it was written on the news site, sir. This man’s church and congregation might want to sweep this story about a cross-dressing pastor under the rug, but don’t worry, I got it covered.

16. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    Amongst others

17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Project much?

Yall are so desperate for real haters like KKK and Nazi's, that yall have taken to attributing KKK/Nazi hatred to anyone who doesn't sing on perfect harmony with yall.

18. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    He gone. Probably some attempt to skirt perma ban by a banned troll flake.

Clever name, though. Gotta give him props for that.

19. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Hamas, terrorists, chi coms, sex trafficers. fentanyl dealers... these are the ppl we actually hate (and which yall coddle cater to...while despising us as domestic terrorists...).

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    Yup There are a couple others I can think of