Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

5 months ago, MAGA Republicans said Trump assassination would be "best case scenario" & "beneficial"

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Jul 16, 2024.

1. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Ha. We are still playing these games.

It’s not just some random bozo with 10 followers.

It’s Alex Jones. You might have heard of him. As crazy as the dude is, he has a following of around a million conspiracy lovers and they are mostly MAGA extremists. Many likely in need of psychiatric care.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah, and I’m sure if Maddows or Colbert had said it, we wouldn’t be getting the “just some idiots saying stuff, who cares?” Responses…

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Biden’s “bulls eye” comment about Trump sent them into a frenzy…imagine if he outright said Trump being assassinated would be a best-case scenario lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    As a MAGA Republican I am once again offended by your attempts at lumping together of all MAGA Republicans to the acts of a couple of individuals.

But I guess that is what I have to expect from how is it that you say it, you and the usual suspects?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WarDamnGator

Apr 8, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Yes you would, from most people at least.
    But there are fires to be stirred so...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    Not sure where to post this so just picked here.....

"Jack Black has announced he’s no longer going ahead with Tenacious D’s current tour, after bandmate Kyle Gass’ comment about the assassination attempt. The musical comedy duo are currently on tour Down Under, paying a visit to Australia’s ICC Sydney Theatre on Saturday and Sunday.

During the pair’s second show, the School Of Rock presented Kyle with a birthday cake, imploring him to “make a wish”, to which he responded: “Don’t miss Trump next time.”

“I was blindsided by what was said at the show on Sunday,” the Shallow Hal actor said on Tuesday afternoon. “I would never condone hate speech or encourage political violence in any form.

“After much reflection, I no longer feel it is appropriate to continue the Tenacious D tour, and all future creative plans are on hold. I am grateful to the fans for their support and understanding.”

MSN

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Sorry bucko, they ain't MAGA.

As of today, Biden is back to promoting Trump as the death of democracy and an evil person. The Sunday night speech didn't make it one day as shown in his NBC News interview with Lester Holt on Monday. Now, he's in Nevada today and back to his hating Trump message in his campaign. Turn the rhetoric down LOL! Biden is using his POTUS influence to keep the country on edge and divided. He has to as he has nothing else to run on, the worst president ever taking over for Jimmy Carter.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. WarDamnGator

Apr 8, 2007
    Biden should 100% keep pounding that message, because he's telling the truth about Trump. I'm sorry a guy from your team took a shot at Trump, but how exactly does this equate to 'Biden should stop trying to win'?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Speaking of worst president ever, everyone unanimously agrees that Trump sucks big time.

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/19/presidents-survey-trump-ranks-last-biden-14th

https://www.usnews.com/news/special-reports/the-worst-presidents/articles/ranking-americas-worst-presidents

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    At worst, these men are well-known Republicans. That means Republicans not only called for Trump to be assassinated, they actually shot him. I'm disgusted smh.

12. thegatorvault

thegatorvault All American

Jan 11, 2015
    Sorry but the OPs reference to Alex Jones and the other idiot being the root cause for an assassination is like the Obama administration blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video. Nobody listens to these dumbasses just like no Libyans saw that stupid video.

13. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Sadly, plenty of rubes listen to Alex Jones. See: Sandy Hook.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. WarDamnGator

Apr 8, 2007
    Jones also organized, promoted, and helped fund Jan 6th Trump riots… but no … he’s not MAGA … nobody follows him…. Sure….

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Games?

some moron gets on another moron’s show and spouts moronic nonsense. I get the same thing here at no charge. So, you can claim Alex Jones this and that but it was THE GUEST who said that. No doubt Jones enjoyed having him because….people are now talking about him. Morons both.

16. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    There is no evidence the kid listened to Alex Jones. But it would hardly be surprising either given what’s known about him.

The OP didn’t state it definitively, he just said “I wonder”.

I noticed you had to reach waaaaayyyyy back to a right wing talking point. Benghazi. I guess the more the direct comparison of posters trying to blame Biden over a private convo didn’t trigger you, but Alex Jones talking directly about assassination (one of the agitators on
    1/6), well gosh that’s just as ridiculous as (insert right wing talking point here).

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. WarDamnGator

Apr 8, 2007
    Stop lying. The video of Alex Jones saying killing Trump is a "best case scenario" and "please kill him" is posted in the OP. You guys will lie about anything these days. Truth doesn't matter at all to MAGA anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    I obviously agree they are morons both.

I’m just pushing back on the idea “nobody listens to them”, because that is obviously ridiculous. Guy was a key Trump fluffer in ‘16. I know Trump was even on his show (multiple times?). He was a key player instigating 1/6. Less than a year ago Elon Musk reinstated him and endorsed his Twitter, and within like a day he had a million followers. I know he’s been deplatformed at various places. But it’s still crazy off base to dismiss that there are indeed followers of that stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    No lying. I read the OP and it said the guest said such and such and Jones chimed in. Okay, they claim one million followers/subscribers - that’s about 1/2 of one percent of the voting public, if you believe them. Not nothing, but I don’t feel any of them are MENSA members

20. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    They are idiots but to say “they called for Trump to be assissinated” is really stretching what they said.

We can hardly compare Alex Jones to Rachel Maddow or Colbert both of whom have major shows on major TV channels.
    Not even sure when you’d go to hear Jones.