Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. G8trGr8t rated VAg8r1's post Agree in the thread Forget Butker. Ken Burns' Brandeis Commencement Speech is Much Better.

While I do not doubt your intelligence (I readily concede that you are a smart guy) and maybe it's just me you actually seem to be proud...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  2. G8trGr8t rated oragator1's post Agree in the thread Forget Butker. Ken Burns' Brandeis Commencement Speech is Much Better.

Ken Burns has contributed more to our shared understanding of our history than maybe any other American, alive or dead. And that’s not...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  3. G8trGr8t replied to the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Putin, destroy people's faith in the electoral and justice system of the US. DJT..hold my beer, I got this. disturbing how many are...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  4. G8trGr8t rated 92gator's post Funny in the thread Trump found guilty on all 34 counts.

Sheep are notoriously docile, not known for their intellect, and mindlessly go with their herd....like our modern day dems... Most of...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  5. murphree_hall replied to the thread Will Griffin.

His Youtube highlight video looked great. 100% on completions and either scored a touchdown or made a big play on every snap!

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  6. channingcrowderhungry replied to the thread Retribution.

I always assumed you weren't a crazed Trump lackey. My bad.

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  7. channingcrowderhungry liked BigCypressGator1981's post in the thread Retribution.

Must be exhausting using tortured logic to defend a morally bankrupt piece of shit for years on end.

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:52 PM
Show Sidebar