Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. Crusher rated tampajack1's post Funny in the thread Article: Gators In Final Five Schools For Michigan State Transfer AJ Hoggard.

What are his bad points?

May 10, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  2. hawaiigator rated sierragator's post Best Post Ever in the thread What is the Most Intriguing Match-up for the Gators in 2024.

Being Kentucky's bitch is not an option. I get it, after that 30 year run we are their super bowl, but.....

3. gator95 rated ajoseph's post Agree in the thread Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas.

I had the same question. My assumption all along was that Biden agreed to let Israel lead. And now that there’s a diplomatic...

4. Crusher rated wa_gatorfan's post Funny in the thread Florida guard Riley Kugel, back in the portal after no deal with the Jayhawks.

Why not American Gangster Will Wade for RK? I bet he would make a strong ass offer ...

May 10, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  5. GratefulGator replied to the thread What Trump promised oil CEOs as he asked them to steer $1 billion to his campaign.

The orange turd strikes again...

May 10, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  6. antny1 replied to the thread The importance of shade trees to health.

Of course. We all live on land that was cleared and zoned at some point but the amount, rate and disregard for infrastructure that is...

May 10, 2024 at 12:33 PM
Show Sidebar