Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. AgingGator replied to the thread Is Journalism Back?.

Engineers are generally honest. Doctors not so much. Lawyers- forget about it

May 9, 2024 at 6:51 PM
  2. gtr2x liked WarDamnGator's post in the thread Kristi Noem is an evil, puppy killing piece of garbage.

Maybe it's "religious bigotry" to imply that only Bible reading Christians know the difference between right and wrong?

May 9, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  3. northgagator rated 4everaGator's post Optimistic in the thread Article: Transfer Portal Target - ASU’s Elijhah Badger.

It appears that Elijah Badger and Ricky Pearsall were teammates for 2 seasons. Gives me hope that Graham Mertz could have a similar...

May 9, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  4. gtr2x rated oragator1's post Agree in the thread Kristi Noem is an evil, puppy killing piece of garbage.

That question is exactly why she got destroyed over the dog. People view dogs as an extension of their family. Most people couldn’t...

May 9, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  5. AgingGator replied to the thread A worm ate part of RFK Jr.'s brain.

Pretty accurate, but I think they’re being a little generous with Joe.

May 9, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  6. apkgator rated paidinfull's post Winner in the thread Gator Baseball 2024 OFFICIAL ROSTER/Transfer Tracker/Lineup???.

Just make sure to miss the studs!

May 9, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  7. AgingGator replied to the thread Trump's Troubles.

You missed my point. People can unhear things, whether that be an objection or a judges order. The prosecutions aim is to throw every...

8. gator_lawyer replied to the thread Is Journalism Back?.

Going to have some massive First Amendment problems there, with both the Free Speech and Free Press Clauses.

9. shane4three replied to the thread **Baseball vs KY, Fri 5/10, 1:00 pm.

1 o’clock is just a bad time and again I feel like the earliest you move a home game is two or 230 as you’re getting no crowd at that time

10. gator95 rated ajoseph's post Agree in the thread Is Journalism Back?.

Typically, professionals are licensed by the state where they practice. I don’t see why that shouldn’t be the case for journalists,...

May 9, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  11. DieAGator replied to the thread What is the Gators Ceiling in 2024?.

That's 5 or 6 wins. How do we get to 8 ?

May 9, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  12. gator_lawyer rated wgbgator's post Winner in the thread Is Journalism Back?.

The idea of an "official press" seems pretty far removed from a democratic society, and I'm not sure this will solve the problem of...

May 9, 2024 at 6:44 PM
Show Sidebar