Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Swamp Gas Forums.

1. tilly replied to the thread 2/3 of younger workers wouldn’t live in a state with abortion bans.

But most states change. You are chasing ghosts if you move from state to state..or town to town. Seriously NC has flipped back and...

May 10, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  2. Skink replied to the thread Twitter Updates 2024.

Think we’ve got a shot at Warren Haynes?

May 10, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  3. stjohnsgator rated GatorLurker's post Agree in the thread **Baseball vs KY, Fri 5/10, 1:00 pm.

I think that you are overselling home crowd for baseball. I think that is is more that the outfielders are more familiar with how a ball...

May 10, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  4. tilly rated OklahomaGator's post Agree in the thread 2/3 of younger workers wouldn’t live in a state with abortion bans.

I agree with @tilly, if you don't like the politics of your city/county/state, work to change it.

May 10, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  5. stjohnsgator rated wingtee's post Funny in the thread **Baseball vs KY, Fri 5/10, 1:00 pm.

I’ve been needing a pair since I got married

May 10, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  6. eastowest replied to the thread Gators expected to host coveted transfer WR Elijhah Badger.

[MEDIA]

May 10, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  7. ValdostaGatorFan replied to the thread Freedom to Express Religion.

[IMG]

May 10, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  8. mikemcd810 rated vegasfox's post Come On Man in the thread The Great Replacement.

I worked at both gas stations at 34th and Archer and I had tent sales at both locations in partnership with 2 friends. I'm sure some...

May 10, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  9. slayerxing rated ETGator1's post Funny in the thread Tyrant in WH = Threat to the Republic.

Biden isn't Hitler, yet, but he's a tyrant and a dictator. At this rate, we'll get there soon enough provided the incompetence in the...

May 10, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  10. mikemcd810 rated mdgator05's post Funny in the thread The Great Replacement.

Ahhh, that takes me back. I too remember my time in college hanging out at gas stations with the owners, whom I knew by full legal name,...

May 10, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  11. slayerxing rated Gatorrick22's post Come On Man in the thread Tyrant in WH = Threat to the Republic.

Yep, weaponizing the justice department is on Biden, he is a tyrant. A threat to our republic... a threat to freedom and Liberty.

May 10, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  12. slayerxing rated AgingGator's post Funny in the thread Tyrant in WH = Threat to the Republic.

Doesn’t really matter with Biden. As we have seen with student loan relief or the border mess, Biden will go around congress and the...

May 10, 2024 at 7:15 AM
Show Sidebar